- It’s safe. Underground installation of propane, which is nontoxic, is safe. Also, propane handlers follow strict guidelines set forth by the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA).
- It’s efficient and affordable. When you start using propane, you’re likely to see a drop in your energy costs in comparison to oil and electric, without sacrificing anything on the comfort front.
- It’s clean and green. Greenhouse gas emissions are lower for propane than they are for most energy sources.
- It’s reliable. Want to keep a reasonable supply at your fingertips? Keep a ready-to-use tank on your property!
- It’s made in the U.S. The majority of propane used in the U.S. is produced domestically. Propane production and sales help America move toward energy independence.